EPOC 6011:962.112 - Note 17.

[Note 17.]

It took me a while longer than I expected to fix the malfunction. Fortunately, it was the radiation shielding that was the cause of my ship's problems. Now my vimana drive's efficiency is back to normal and my ship is ready to go. The only problem I have encountered after having fixed the shield was automatic calibration - it simply didn't work and I had to recalibrate the caps manually.
Surface capsule is ready and I have already picked my LZ to be at LQ 339:056 coords, because I have got multiple readings on my landing planner's screen near that location and I assume that these may be the structures I am looking for - the pyramids built by our ancestors - the beacons left there to guide us through the void of space. At least that is what I believe them to be. I know there is a pattern. It just has to be dicovered through the analysis of their coordinates. 
Right now I'm going through some checklists and then - see you on the surface!

Note index: [go]

No comments:

Post a Comment