EPOC 6011:944.521 - Note 8.

[Note 8.]

I know that I should be conducting my research on deserts of the quartz moons now... I just feel irresistible need to stop for a moment and admire beauty of the universe. I am standing on my stardrifter's (I must name my ship!) deck near the main window. Ship is orbiting P0010_P1_0004 at near distance so I have a breathtaking view on its dense layer of clouds covering the whole planet like a thick blanket. Clouds are moving rather slowly with one or two faster moving streaks from time to time. I wish I could land on its surface but it is not consistent so this is impossible. I can only imagine how it may look like to fly through its dense layers of clouds. At some distance of this world is located its thin ring. Not only the planet itself is wonderful to look at but also its numerous moons. Two of them are made of quartz so they are on my list to check for pyramids. I wonder if it is true that they lead (the pattern may be a road sign of some sort) to that homeworld most of former space pilots were talking about. The pattern may be anything from just random to some specific star pattern visible from the sky of aforesaid world. But if it is indeed a star pattern, how many pyramids one has to find to determine galactic coordinates? And what about the date the pattern was let's say recorded? Everything is on a move - stars, planets, moons. Even if I figure out where it points to, how am I supposed to know that the planet is still there and not L.Y.s away? Maybe it is some unique world that doesn't change its position? So many stars, most of them have planets, planets have moons, countless possibilities for conducting research. Maybe I was meant to win this ship on a lottery? Maybe I have to find this hidden gem in space?

Note index: [go]

No comments:

Post a Comment